Inspire Cowork is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. Inspire Cowork is committed to ensuring that the working environment is free from discrimination and harassment, and that any discrimination and harassment will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
If a participant engages in harassing behaviour, the Inspire Cowork staff may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the space with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of Inspire Cowork staff immediately. For more information on what constitutes discrimination or harassment, please refer to the Australian Human Rights Commission here.
1. Respect your coworkers, and their belongings
2. Work clean and tidy – nobody likes a litter bug
3. Smoking not permitted inside or on balconies
4. Excessive drinking + drugs are bad for your health – Chocolate, however, is encouraged
5. Stealing (of property, ideas or clients) just makes you look bad
6. We know that you are interesting, but please keep your voice down
7. Safety is important, so please watch your step or hysterical laughter may erupt
8. No cleaning fairy lives here, so please clean up after yourself
9. Security is everyone’s responsibility – keep the security door locked at all times
10. You are the only one responsible for your stuff, so take care of it!
11. Pay before you stay – it’s the only way
12. Wi-Fi is provided to use, not abuse, same with printing
13. No solicitation: If somebody is interested in your services they will ask in conversation. Respect people are here to work not to be sold your services.
14. Harrasment gets registered and might get you booted
29 June 2016