If you haven’t used the virtual background feature on Zoom, you’re about to discover a way to join those conference calls and meetings while hiding all the embarrassing background you may have of kids and pets running around your house!
Zoom’s virtual background will cleverly insert one of Inspire’s beautiful background images behind you, making it look like you are working from the office.
To start, we will need to download your preferred background to your computer. Click one of the links below. Then, right-click on the photo and click “Save Image As…”
You can also download the images from here.
Next, to change your Zoom background, follow these instructions:
- Log in to Zoom
- On the left side of the screen, click “Settings,” then click “In Meeting (Advanced)”
- Then click on “Virtual Background.” To enable changes, click the slider to the right.
- Next, log into the Zoom app installed on your PC or Mac desktop.
- Click your profile button in the far upper right-hand corner.
- Click “Settings” then “Virtual Background”
- Click the + button to upload a new background photo. And that’s it!
Happy Zooming! We hope you enjoy the virtual feeling of being back in Inspire Cowork.