Research shows that 9 out of 10 businesses fail. This is a very scary and overwhelming statistic for an entrepreneur looking to start their own business venture. Neil Patel wrote an interesting article which was featured in Forbes, on what you need to know to be part of that 10% which succeeds. I agree with what Patel says, but I will like to add one more reason:
The start up stayed in their home office for too long before venturing into an office space.
This is where a coworking space for a start up is not only vital to the success of a business but also for an entrepreneurs’ sanity. It’s no secret that an entrepreneurs’ life during the start up phase of a business can be a very lonely road. You eat, sleep, drink your business and typically cancel on friends and family to commit 100% of your time on your new venture.
We all know that starting a business isn’t cheap. You feel like you bleed money with all the start up costs and monthly expenses that you may have overlooked whilst budgeting your capital and operational costs for investment. An entrepreneur just starting out will typically see the expense of hiring a coworking space as a waste of money as they feel that if you have a spare room in the house with wifi already connected, tea and coffee in the cupboard and a fridge full of food, why would you pay to rent a desk at a coworking space? I feel that a coworking space is not only a great solution to a lot of the problems which an entrepreneur faces on a daily basis; but also, both a direct and indirect added value to your business. Here’s why.
At Inspire Cowork, paying a monthly fee for a full-time or part-time membership is more than just your own desk. We offer the following and so much more:
– Ultra fast Wifi
– Conference facilities with TV’s and projectors set up
– Private meeting room hire – 5hrs each month complimentary with a further 50% discount for any addional hours used
– Private meeting rooms are fully equipped with AV presentation facilities & whiteboards
– 3 outdoor balconies with seating available
– A vertical garden break out area
– Fully equipped kitchen with honesty bar
– Complimentary quality tea & coffee
– Gym & showering facilities available
– Undercover parking available
– We are tech-savvy and utilise our very own “Quick Receptionist” which is a hitech service allowing your customers, clients or business prospects a seamless introduction by notifying you via SMS whenever they arrive to your office – the coworking space.
Additionally, we understand the pressures of cash flow and the ups and downs of a start up business. You won’t ever need to sign a lease or bond and you can cancel at any time. No strings attached!
The indirect value you receive by occupying a desk will inevitably outweigh the monthly cost. Inspire Cowork is the largest coworking space in the Sutherland Shire and we are so passionate about the collaborative efforts needed to make your business a success we have created a community of like-minded people to surround yourselves with, to encourage creativity, networking, opportunity and productivity.
By surrounding yourself in an environment which breeds success, you hold yourself accountable to bring out the best in you and as a result your business.
Give us a call for your free trial. Remember – There are no obligations. Stay a day, a week, a month or a year it’s up to you and what your business demands.
We look forward to meeting you.